WHIRLPOOL + COUNTERTOP MICROWAVE L IMITEDWARRANTY
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one year from the original date of purchase, when this microwave is installed, operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada LP (hereafter "Whirlpool") will, at its sole option,
either pay for factory specified parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship
or replace the product. If replaced,
the unit will be covered by the remaining one-year limited warranty of the original unit. See service instructions
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AT
OUR DISCRETION AS PROVIDED HEREIN. Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company. This limited
warranty is valid in the United States or Canada and applies only when the microwave is used in the country in which it was purchased.
This limited warranty is effective from the date of the original consumer purchase. Proof of original purchase date is required to obtain
service or replacement under this limited warranty.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your microwave, to instruct you how to use your product, to replace or repair house fuses,
reset circuit breakers or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace light bulbs. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage.
3. In-home service. Your microwave must be shipped to a Whirlpool designated service company.
4. Repairs or replacement when your microwave
is used for other than normal, single-family
household use or when it is used in a
manner contrary to published user or operator instructions
and/or installation instructions.
5. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables
or cleaning products not approved by Whirlpool Corporation.
6. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your microwave, unless such damage results
from defects in materials or workmanship
and is reported to Whirlpool within 30 days from the date of purchase.
7. Any food loss due to microwave product failure.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications
made to the appliance.
with original model/serial
numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be easily determined. This warranty is
void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from your appliance.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances
shall be borne by the customer.
If you reside in the United States and your Whirlpool Countertop Microwave should cease to operate within the first year of ownership:
1. Call our Customer eXperience Center at 1-800-253-1301
2. Give the consultant your model, serial number and shipping address.
3. The consultant will advise whether the microwave qualifies for repair or replacement.
4. In the event of repair, you may be directed to forward the product to a Whirlpool designated service center. You are responsible for
insurance and freight to the designated service center. Please include your name and address on a piece of paper, along with a
copy of the proof of purchase (register receipt, charge slip, etc.). The microwave should be properly packaged to avoid damage in
transit as we will not be responsible for any such damage.
5. Whirlpool will return the repaired unit or, at our option, an identical or comparable microwave to your door free of charge.
OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states and provinces do
not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES; EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AT OUR
DISCRETION AS PROVIDED HEREIN. WHIRLPOOL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to
you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine if
another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting"
section of the Use & Care Guide. Additional help can be found by checking the
or Service" section or by calling Whirlpool.
In the U.S.A call 1-800-253-1301.
In Canada call 1-800-807-6777.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your major appliance
to better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can find this information
on the model and serial
number label located on the product.