Installing Handrail and Bumper
Attaching the Bumper
1. Attach Maintenance Bumper (length 39-3/8 inches) to Bumper Brackets over the electrical
connection box ("Raceway") on each SANYO Case. The Raceway is located on the right end of each
2. Attach Full-Length Bumpers between Maintenance Bumpers on separate SANYO Cases, and also
between Maintenance Bumpers and Patch Ends.
3. Cut Full-Length Bumpers to size on-site. Cut to correct size so that no gaps remain between pieces.
Attaching the Handrail
1. Starting at one end of SANYO Case line-up, attach pieces of Handrail to Handrail Retainer, butting
the pieces end-to-end without gaps.
2. When you reach the final piece of Handrail to be installed between the last SANYO Case in the
line-up and the Patch End, cut that piece to length so there are no gaps between Handrails or
between Handrails and Patch Ends.
3. Cut Handrail to size on-site. Cut to correct size so that no gaps remain between pieces.
Wear appropriate eye and hand protection and exercise care when using powered tools to prevent personal injuries and
damage to the case.