This device has been tested and found to comply with the standards for a class
B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of FCC Rules. Those standards are designed
to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This device generates and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if
not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications.
If this device does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the device off and on, user is encouraged to
try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
---Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
---Increase the separation between the device and receiver
---Plug the device into a wall outlet different from that connected to the receiver.
---Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION: any change or modification not expressly illustrated in this
manual may void the warranty.
NOTE: any unshielded cable is not allowed to
be used in the device!
1. Before using this device, please read all the instructions in this manual carefully.
2. Please keep the manual carefully for future reference.
3. Unplug this device from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid
cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp or wet cloth to clean. Please use LCD
screen detergent for cleaning if it is still dirty.
4. Do not use the parts not recommended by the manufacturer, otherwise it may
cause a hazard.
5. When unplugging the power cord of the monitor or adapter, please hold the plug
with your hand; do not pull the cord directly.
6. Do not place any object on the power cord. Do not trample it either.
7. Do not use the device near water sources, e.g. bathtub, basin, kitchen sink, or
washing machine. Do not place the device on a wet floor, or near a swimming
pool etc. Do not touch the screen with your fingers or other hard objects.
8. Slots and openings on the housing and its back or bottom are provided for
ventilation. To ensure reliable operation of the components and to protect them
from overheating, these openings must not be blocked or covered placing the
device on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. The device should never be
placed near or over a radiator or heater and should not be placed in a built-in
installation unless proper ventilation is provided.
9. Make sure that the device is at least 5cm distance from the wall or other objects
around when it is in use.
10. The power supply must respond to that stated on the rating plate. If you have
any query about the power supply, please refer to the dealer or local power
11. As a safeguard measure, the monitor or adapter is equipped with a power cord
with three-terminal plug, the third terminal is grounded. If the plug cannot be
inserted into the outlet, please contact an electrical technician for replacing the
original outlet while keeping the safeguard measure in effect.
12. Ensure that the power socket and cord in use are able to take the sum of the
rated currency of all the products.
13. Do not put the device at the place where user is subject to mal-operation.