14. Observe all the warnings and instructions described in the manual.
15. Do not overload the power outlet or use any extension cord, otherwise it may
cause fire or electric shock.
16. Do not attempt to repair this device yourself since opening or removing covers
may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer servicing to
qualified service personnel.
17. Unplug this monitor or AC adaptor from the wall outlet and refer servicing to
qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
a. When the power cord or plug is damaged or worn.
b. If the device has been dropped or its housing has been damaged.
c. When the performance of the device deteriorates distinctly.
18. The power cord is the main facility to turn on/off the device; unplug it if the
device is not used for a long period of time.
19. Store the device at a place of good ventilation; avoid strong sunlight, high
temperature or humidity.
20. Store the device at a place at -20
may cause permanent damage.
room temperature. Otherwise, it
Thank you for purchasing the latest model of LCD monitor, with advantages of
high display performance and light weight etc, meanwhile with the power saving
and no-radiation features, the latest LCD will bring you comfortable, safe and
environmental-protection brand-new visual experience.
Your purchase and use of this product is highly appreciated!
--- High performance intelligent multi-frequency scanning, use active matrix Thin
film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT).
--- Micro Computer digital technology control, no radiation, no glare, built-in
multimedia speaker system (option).
--- Built-in AV signal connection terminal and 8 terminal (option).
--- Comply with VESA DPMS International Power Saving Regulation.
--- Support DDC 1/2B and Windows PNP Plug & Play.
--- Microprocessor based with OSD (On Screen Display) control, be able to
adjust the image to optimum.
--- Built-in hoisting hole complying with International Standard (VESA), which is
able to hang the display on the wall.
1.3 Packing list
Please make sure the following items are included with your LCD display before
--- A LCD monitor (with pedestal)
--- A VGA signal cable, DVI-D signal cable (option)
--- An audio cable (option)
--- A power cord
--- A AC adapter
--- User's manual, qualification and warranty cards
If any of there items are missing, please contact with your dealer for
technical support and customer service.
NOTE: be sure to save original box and all packing material
for transport in future if the display need.