Change coin sizing block:
• Remove two screws that hold upper coin chute cover.
(see FIGURE 9).
(2) Upper Coin
(2) Coin Sizing
• Remove two screws that hold coin sizing block to upper
coin chute cover cover (see FIGURE 10).
• Put new coin sizing block in place. Reinsert and tighten
• Replace coin chute cover. Reinsert and tighten screws.
Replace coin receiver block into slide:
• Hold coin receiver right side up in the palm of one hand.
• Lower coin slide until coin receiver block fits into the
coin slide cavity. CAUTION: Do not dislodge ratchet dog
• Hold coin receiver block in place with your fingers and
turn slide upside down.
• Insert and tighten screw.
Install slide into coin chute. Slide can only be pushed in if
the anti-cheat gate in flange is pushed to the left. (see
Replace coin slide stop with two screws. Replace coin
slide return spring. Replace coin slide extension with two
screws (be sure spacers are in place).
Replace coin slide mechanism in meter case. Replace and
tighten coin slide mounting bolt.
NOTE: It may be easier to insert coin slide mounting bolt if
you remove the timer from the mounting screws temporarily.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CHANGE THE NUMBER OF COIN SLIDE
INSERTIONS TO START APPLIANCE.
1. Disconnect power from machine.
2. Remove meter-case service door. (Fig.1)
3. Turn Shaft & Cam Assembly in a clockwise direction until switch
lever arm drops into cam notch (Fig. 2).
4. Lift Adjusting Tab away from cam with finger and turn Tab to
desired number. Make sure Tab\ locks into place in new position.
5. Turn Shaft & Cam Assembly in a clockwise direction until switch
lever arm is on top of Tab to assure that both mechanism switches
are open (Fig. 3).
6. Replace meter-case service door and reconnect power to machine.
Meter Case Instructions
To change from $1 to $2 move tab from 1 to 2.
CA M NOTCH
SWITCH LEVER ARM
TO LIFT PAD