Before beginning installation, carefully read these instructions. This will simplify the
installation and ensure the washer is installed correctly and safely. Leave these instructions
near the washer after installation for future reference.
NOTE: The electrical service to the washer must conform with local codes and ordinances
and the latest edition of the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 or in Canada, CSA
C22.1 Canadian Electrical Code Part 1.
For your safety the information in
this manual must be followed to minimize the
risk of fire or explosion or to prevent property
damage, personal injury or loss of life.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other
flammable vapors and liquid in the vicinity of
this or any other appliance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
· Do not try to light any appliance.
· Do not touch any electrical switch; do not
use any phone in your building.
· Clear the room, building or area of all
· Immediately call your gas supplier from a
neighbor's phone. Follow the gas suppliers
· If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call
the fire department.
Installation and service must be performed by
a qualified installer, service agency or the gas
Printed in U.S.A.
Full Size Tumble Action Washers
P/N 131803200 (9811)