Replacing the Light Bulb (fig. 3)
When replacing the light bulb, follow the steps below:
1. Unplug the freezer.
2. Remove the plastic light shade located inside the
freezer by lightly pressing to the left side.
(see fig. 3)
3. Remove the light bulb by turning it
4. Use ONLY appliance light bulb with 25-watts of power.
5. Install a new replacement light bulb by turning it clockwise.
6. Replace the light shade to its original position.
7. Plug in the freezer, to see if you have installed the light bulb correctly.
8. If the light bulb does not turn ON, repeat the steps above.
Freezer Interior Shelves (
The shelves of the freezer were designed with you in mind. Their adjustability in
position allows you to personalize the storage space to your specific needs.
To remove or adjust a full-width, slide-out shelf:
1. Gently tilt the shelf up and slide it towards you until the shelf has been com-
2. To replace the shelf, select the desired setting and gently slide the shelf back
until it rests in the locking position.
Note: All shelves are not adjustable.