INFRARED PRINTING AND NOKIA 9110 COMMUNICATOR
The Nokia 9110 Communicator can print to various printers with infrared. This Quick Guide shows two
examples. The first is printing with Canon printer models BJC-50 or BJC-80. The second is by using
infrared printing adaptors, such as from Extended Systems and ActiSys.
First of all you may need to install a new printer driver. See the advice in quick guide " Parallel printing
adaptor" document on selecting a printer driver.
1. Install the correct printer driver to Nokia 9110 Communicator.
The CD-ROM and the floppy diskette supplied with the communicator contain extra printer drivers. This
quick guide assumes that you have installed PC Suite on your PC.
To install the correct driver
1. start PC Suite software supplied with Nokia 9110 Communicator
2. connect the communicator via cable, infrared or deskstand DCH-7 accessory to your PC
3. after the communicator has connected, press the Install/Remove icon, and then Browse the CD-
ROM and locate d:\9110_sw\printer, or Browse the floppy diskette.
4. click OK
5. in this example, select the Canon BJC-70 driver with a single mouse click
1995 – 1999 Nokia. All right reserved.
Nokia 9110 Communicator
Quick Guide For Infrared printing