Connecting the Adapter
Connecting a Single 3D Video Source
• Power off all devices prior to connecting the Adapter.
• If the device was in use prior to adding the Adapter, use the same
TV input if possible.
• On an 833 series TV, the input must be named Game.
If your 3D glasses require an emitter, connect it to the Adapter.
Step 4. Power on the TV.
Step 6. Power on the source device.
Connecting Multiple 3D Video Sources
• Connect devices with checkerboard output directly to the TV.
Enable checkerboard output from the devices if needed.
• If using a newer A/V receiver, you may be able to connect devices
to the A/V receiver as shown below. The A/V receiver must support
HDMI 1.4 and 3D video capabilities.
Please check www.mitsubishi-tv.com for updates on 3D signals and safety.
AC power adapter