When using electrical appliances basic s afety p recautions
should b efollowed, including thefollowing:
- To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire, injury to persons or exposure to excessive microwave energy:
1. Read al! instructions before using the appliance.
2. Read and follow the
4. Install or locate this appliance only in accordance with the provided installation instructions.
5. Some products such as whole eggs and sealed containers -- for example, closed glass jars -- may explode and should not
be heated in this oven.
6. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use corrosive chemicals or vapors in this
appliance. This type of oven is specifically designed to heat, cook or dry food. It is not designed for industrial or laboratory
7. As with any appliance, close supervision is necessary when used by children.
8. Do not ope rate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly or if it has been damaged or dropped.
9. This appliance should be serviced only by qualified service personnel. Contact nearest Sharp Authorized Service Station
or Dealer for examination,
repair or adjustment.
10. Do not cover or block any openings on the appliance.
11. Do not store or use this appliance outdoors. Do not use this product near water--for example, near a kitchen sink, in a wet
basement, or near a swimming pool, and the like.
12. Do not immerse cord or plug in water.
13. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
14. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
15. See door surface cleaning instructions on page 23.
16. To reduce the risk of fire in the oven cavity:
a. Do not overcook food. Carefully attend appliance if paper, plastic or other combustible materials are placed inside the
oven to facilitate cooking.
twist-ties from paper or plastic bags before placing bag in oven.
c. If materials inside the oven should ignite, keep oven door closed, turn oven off, and disconnect the power cord
or shut off power at the fuse or circuit breaker panel.
d. Do not use the cavity for storage purposes. Do not leave paper products, cooking utensils or food in the cavity when
not in use.
17. Do not operate any heating or cooking appliance beneath this appliance.
18. Do not mount unit over or near any portion of a heating or cooking appliance.
19. Do not mount over a sink.
20. Do not store anything directly on top of the appliance surface when the appliance is in operation.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS