again to stop video recording or photographing.
The video clip / photo can be previewed in the Preview Window.
To play the video clip that you have made, enter the Video Player, and then tap
To view the photo that you have taken, enter the Photo Viewer mode, and then tap
Your Internet Tablet provides support to many useful third-party applications.
You can purchase the applications to add more functions to your device. They
are available online at the Internet or directly on your product.
The device has pre-installed applications when it was manufactured. You can
see them by tapping the Application Tab. They are a video player, audio player,
photo browser, alarm clock, calculator, calendar etc.
You can install applications manually following these steps:
(1) Download the installation file to your computer. Make sure the file is in format
of .apk which is supported by your Internet Tablet system.
(2) Connect your Internet Tablet to computer with the USB cable.
(3) Copy the installation file to your Internet Tablet.
(4) Disconnect your Internet Tablet form the computer.
(5) Turn on your Internet Tablet and enter the file explorer mode with the
(6) Locate the installation file and open it.
(7) Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
(8) Once the application is installed successfully, you can find it in the application
(1) Display all applications by tapping on the Application Tab.
(2) Select "Settings", and then select "Applications".
(3) Select "Manage Applications".
(4) Tab on the application that you want to uninstall.
(5) Tab on "Uninstall" to uninstall the application.
You cannot uninstall the pre-installed applications.
Some of the applications developed for Android mobile might not run properly in
the Internet Tablet. Please consult the respective software developer for further