You can surf on the Internet with your slim Internet Tablet.
Your Internet Tablet features built-in Wi-Fi technology so that you can access
the internet via Wi-Fi network.
First of all, you need to configure a Wi-Fi network. For the Wi-Fi configuration
procedure to work, you need to be in a Wi-Fi zone that will allow you to connect
to it. Every time Your Internet Tablet is in range of a network that you have
already configured once, it will attempt to make a connection.
Making WIFI Connection
(1) Go on the Home screen, tap on the Menu icon
(2) In the "Settings" screen, select "Wireless & Networks".
(3) If the WiFi is off, tap on the "Wi-Fi" setting to turn it on. Then select "Wi-Fi
settings". Your Internet Tablet will scan automatically for available WiFi
networks and display them. The list of available networks shows all the
wireless networks in range of your device.
- The list is constantly refreshed automatically.
- When the WiFi is enabled, Your Internet Tablet will connect automatically
to your configured networks when they are in range.
- If Your Internet Tablet finds a network that has never been configured, it
will display a notification icon.
(4) Tap on the network you want to connect to, enter the required network
information (password) and then tap on "Connect". Your Internet Tablet will
now attempt to establish a connection to that WiFi hot spot with the network
parameters you entered. If the connection is successful, the message
Connected to XXX will appear under the WIFI setting.
a) The available network list is constantly refreshed automatically.
b) When the Wi-Fi is enabled, Your Internet Tablet will connect automatically to your
configured networks when they are in range.
c) If Your Internet Tablet finds a network that has never been configured, it will display a
To manually scan for available Wi-Fi networks,
(1) In the "Wi-Fi settings" screen, tap on the Menu icon
and then select
, and then tap on