• Freezer Door
1. Remove the hinge cover by pulling it upwards.
2. Loosen hexagonal bolts fixing the upper hinge to the
body and liftthe freezer door,
3. Pull out the door gasket to remove from the door foam
1. Loosen hexagonal bolts attaching the lower hinge to the
body to remove the refrigerator
1. To remove the door switch, pull out it with a slotted type
driver as shown in (figure 9).
2. Disconnect the lead wire from the switch.
1. Remove Control Box-R by loosening 2 screws attached to
ceiling of Refrigerator compartment (Figure 10)
2. Separate the thermostat
and dial knob F.
3. Remove the thermostat
the lead wire.