12. Do not use appliance without lid properly placed on container (carafe).
13. The container (carafe) is designed for use with this appliance. It must never be used on
a range top or in a microwave oven.
14. Do not set a hot container (carafe) on a wet or cold surface.
15. Do not use a cracked container (carafe) or a container having a loose or weakened handle.
16. Do not clean container with abrasive cleaners, steel wool pads, or other abrasive material.
17. This product is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Volts: 120 Volts AC only
Hertz: 60 Hz
NOTE: This coffee maker has a 3-prong
grounded plug. To reduce the risk of
electrical shock, this plug will fit in an outlet
only one way. If the plug does not fit in the
outlet, contact a qualified electrician. Do not
modify the plug in any way.
Do not use an extension cord. If the power
supply cord is too short, have a qualified
electrician or serviceman install an outlet
near the appliance.
A short power supply cord (or detachable
power supply cord) should be used to reduce
the risk resulting from becoming entangled in
or tripping over a longer cord.
If a longer detachable power supply cord or
extension cord is used:
• The marked electrical rating of the cord
set or extension cord should be at least
as great as the electrical rating of the
• The cord should be arranged so that
it will not drape over the countertop
or tabletop where it can be pulled on
by children or tripped over unintentionally.
If the appliance is of the grounded type, the
extension cord should be a grounding-type