To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury to
persons, read these IMPORTANT SAFETYINSTRUCTIONS
this Use and Care Guide before operating your washer.........
into loads that
can be washed together.
_,_ii_iilPi_ _ iilY ¸_
- Place delicate and small items such as bras,
hosiery and baby socks in a
\__j_I19 ITE 5 -
- Sort items
cle and water
- Separate white, light and colorfast items from dark
and non-colorfast items.
- Separate items that shed lint from items that
attract lint. Casual, synthetic, knit, and cordu-
roy items will pick up lint from towels, rugs, and
• Separate heavily soiled items from lightly soiled items.
- Separate lacy, sheer, loosely knit, or delicate items
from durable items.
- Do not machine wash items containing fiberglass.
Small particles of fiberglass left in the drum may
transfer to fabrics in other loads and cause skin
irritation and/or damage to fabrics.
Prepare items for washing.
- Empty pockets.
(Mesh bag not included.)
stains and heavy soil.
- See Stain Removal Guide_
in this guide for
Add a measured
wash tub before
Use a low-sudsing, high efficiency deter-
gent to prevent oversudsing. Look for this
symbol on the detergent label: _
- Follow detergent manufacturer's directions. The
amount required depends on type of detergent,
load size and soil level, and water hardness.
If desired, add liquid bleach to bleach dispenser.
- Before adding the wash load, add liquid bleach to
bleach dispenser located in left front corner under
- Brush off lint and dirt. Shake out rugs and beach
- Close zippers, fasten hooks, button buttons, tie
strings and sashes, and remove non-washable
trims and ornaments.
- Mend rips and tears to prevent further damage
- Turn knit items inside out to prevent pilling.
- Refer to bleach manufacturer's directions for quan-
tity to add.
- Then add 1 cup (240 ml) water to flush the dis-
- Do not use powdered bleach in the bleach dispens-
er. Add powdered bleach to the empty tub.