Now that you have mastered the operating procedure, here are more features in
your control that you should become familiar with.
• The "Cool" circuit has an automatic 3 minute time delayed start if the unit is turned
off and on quickly. This prevents overheating of the compressor and possible circuit
breaker tripping. The fan will continue to run during this time.
• The control will maintain the set temperature within 2 °F, between 62 °F and
86 °F (17 °C and 30 °C).
• The control is capable of displaying temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or degrees
Celsius. To convert from one to the other and back, press and hold the "TEMP"
Up ( A ) and Down (V)
buttons together for 3 seconds.
• There is a 2-Second delay for the compressor shutting down when selecting
FAN ONLY/HEAT.This is to cover the possibility of having to roll through to select
• After a power outage, the unit will memorize the last setting and return the unit to
the same setting once power is restored.
CARE & CLEANING
Clean your air conditioner occasionally to keep it looking new. Be sure to unplug
the unit before cleaning to prevent shock or fire hazards,
Air Filter Cleaning
• This unit has three filters, they are filter A, B and C. Grasp the upper panel tab and
take off the filter A which behind the grill of the back panel (Fig.27).
lower filter B and C by loosening the screws. Take down the air inlet grille, then
remove the air filter as shown in Fig.28 &: 29.
• Wash the filter using liquid dishwashing
and warm water. Rinse filter
Gently shake excess water from the filter. Be sure filter is thoroughly
dry before replacing.
• Or, instead of washing you may vacuum the filter clean.
take the air
Slide outthe filter B
behind the side panel
• Be sure to unplug the air conditioner to prevent shock or fire hazard. The cabinet
and front may be dusted with an oil-free cloth or washed with a cloth dampened
in a solution of warm water and mild liquid dishwashing detergent. Rinse
thoroughly and wipe dry.
• Never use harsh cleaners, wax or polish on the cabinet front.
• Be sure to wring excess water from the cloth before wiping around the controls.
Excess water in or around the controls may cause damage to the air conditioner.
:If you plan to store the appliance during the winter, cover it with plastic or return
it to its carton.
Removethe filter C
out from the grille
@2009 Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
All rights reserved.