(Fig. 19 & 20)
• Run fuel tank dry of fuel before proceeding with this
• Remove fuel cap and allow it to hang to side of motor:
• Using a small pair of needle nose pliers, grasp fue! cap
retainer, holding it in tank opening and pul! ouL
• With cap out of tank, use a small section of bent wire
similar to that shown in the illustration to catch fuel line
and slowly pull from tank When rue! filter appears in
opening, grasp with fingers and remove from tank.
• Once filter is out of tank, hold fuel line close to fuel fil-
ter Remove fuel filter by twisting and pulling at the
Replace fuel filter.
Reverse process for installation
" Remove the gear box screw using a wrench.
• Fill gear box with lithium base gear' grease,
• Replace and tighten gear box screw securely°