with SS Protect-it s
Please indicate the following information
from the se_wice part drawing provided.
CAUTION: Read and follow all Safety
Rules and Operating Instructions before
first use of this product,
Distributed by Sears Brands
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Call 1-800-366-7278 for
Refer to Service Parts Drawing
for full listing of Service Parts
SAFETY WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS:
* DO NOT STAND in or on unit. Failure to adhere to this warning may cause unit to become unstable
and tip, resulting in personal injury.
* WEAR SAFETY GLASSES when removing and repositioning
slides. Screwdriver could slip or
metal shavings could be produced, possibly causing personal injury.
* USE CAUTION when opening multiple drawers, unit may become unstable and tip, causing product
damage or personal injury.
* DO NOT MOUNT unit on truck bed or any other moving ob.iect. Failure to adhere to this warning
may void warranty and cause damage to unit or personal injury
* DO NOT STEP in or on drawers. Unit may become unstable and tip resulting in damage to unit or
* USE EXTREME CAUTION if moving unit with forklift. Unit could fall causing personal injury or
* DO NOT ALTER unit in any manner, for example, do not weld external lock bars or dollies onto
unit. Failure to adhere to this warning may cause damage to unit or personal injury.
. MAXIMUM LOAD capacity for each &awer is 75 pounds.
* A HEAVY DUTY slide cabinet must be used on an equally heavy duty cart.
* Lock the drawers before moving this product. The &awers could come open and make the product
unstable and tip, which may cause personal injury or product damage.
SIDE CABINET INSTALLATION:
*The side cabinet only mounts on the
roll cabinet left side. Make sure handle
and swivel casters are installed on roll
cabinet right side before proceeding.
*Use the locking feature of the swivel
casters to lock the roll cabinet in place
and prevent it from moving.
*Close and lock all drawers on the roll
cabinet and side cabinet.
*Install four bolts to outside handle
holes on left side of roll cabinet.
WARNING: Check that inside bolts on
both rigid casters are tight.
• Remove outside bolts on liont caster.
• Insert plate between the front rigid
caster and bolt head, then tighten bolts.
• Repeat for other rigid caster.
• Lift and place side cabinet in place over
the four bolts. Be sure to place side
cabinet over all four bolts.
Note: this may require two people. The
side cabinet is 100 lbs. empty.
• Hold the side cabinet securely against
the roll cabinet.
• Fasten each hold down plate to the
side cabinet with two bolts and tighten