Attach Cooktop to Countertop
NOTE: This section applies only if using clamp brackets.
A. Glass cooktop
B. Burner box
C. Clamp bracket
1. Place the 2½" (6.4 cm) clamping screws into the brackets.
2. Check to be sure the cooktop is still level.
3. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to tighten the screws against the
countertop. Do not overtighten.
(6.4 cm) clamping screw
F. Attachment screw
1. Check that all parts are now installed. If there is an extra part,
go back through the steps to see which step was skipped.
2. Dispose of/recycle all packaging materials.
3. Use a mild solution of liquid household cleaner and warm
water to remove waxy residue caused by protective shipping
material. Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. For more
information, see the "Cooktop Care" section of the
Use and Care Guide.
4. Read "Cooktop Use" in the cooktop Use and Care Guide.
NOTE: If the cooktop does not work after turning on the power,
check that a circuit breaker has not tripped or a house fuse has
not blown. See "Troubleshooting" section in the Use and Care
Guide for further information.