Operator's Manual CRRFTSMRN 1.4 cu. in./24cc 2-Cycle 205 MPH/410 CFM GASOLINE POWERED BLOWERNAC Model No. 358.797290 Read and follow all Safety Rules and Operating WARNING: Instructions before first use of this product. For answers to your questions about this product: Call 7 am-7 pm, Mon.---Sat., or 10 am-7 pm, Sun.
Service & Adj_,stments - Parts and Ordering Back FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY ON CRAFTSMAN ® GAS BLOWER Fo_o (2) years from date of purchasa, when this Gas Blower is maintained, lubncatad, and tuned up accordingto the instructionsin the operator's manual, Sears will repair, free of charge, any defects in material or workmanship.
• Wipe up fuel spills before starting en- always with engine stopped and gine. spark plug disconnected. Keep vents • Move at'least 10 feet (3 meters) and discharge tubes free of debris which can accumulate and restrict away from fuel and fueling site before starting engine.
is not factory equipped with a spark ar- Prclongeduse in cold we_ has been restor;, however, a spark arrestor is linkedto bloodvessel damage in other- available as an optional pad. If a spark wise healthypeopla.If _ occur arrestor is required in your area, con- such as n4mbnees,pa_, lossof tact Sears Service for the correct kit.
• Align the lower vacuum tube as shown. Push lower vacuum tube into upper vacuum tube. Upper Lower Hooks Vacuum Tube • When conva_ng back to the blower • Insert a screwdriver intothe latch feature, make sure latch on the vacu- area on the vacuum inlet cover.
MULCHING BLADES Your blower is equipped with mulching blades as a standard feature. When using the optionalvacuum attachment, the mulching blades automatically reduce debris at a ratio of up to 16:1. KNOW YOUR BLOWER READ THIS OPERATOR'S MANUAL AND SAFETY RULES BEFORE OPERATING Y4DURUNIT.
• Hold the unit in the starting position quality2-cycle air-oooled engine oil. We recommend Craftsman brand oil. as shown. Make sure the blower end Mix gasoline and oil at a ratio of 40:1 is directed away from people, ani- mals, glass, and solid objects.
property,or causingsedous Injuryto by- If the engine has not startsd after 5 standersor the operator. pulls (at Half Choke), repeat the Start- STARTING A COLD ENGINE OR A ing a Cold Engine Procedure. If the en- WARM ENGINE AFTER RUNNING gine stilldoes not =dart, proceed to OUT OF FUEL Starting a Rooded Engine.
• Clean the cover and the area around • On/Stsp S witch- Ensure O n/Stsp switch prope,ly. Tostop en- it to keep debrisfrom failing into the carburetor chamber when the cover gice, push and holdswitchin the STOP is removed. posen to acom- Remove parts as illustrated.
•Tum the mixture screw counterclock- Allow engine to idle. Adjustspeed until wise until it stops. engine runs without stalling. •Tum the idle speed screw clockwise • Turn clockwiseto incma_e_ngi_e until it stops. Now turn counterclock- speed if engine stalls or dies. wise 4-1/2 turns.
WARRANTY COMMENCEMENT DATE: The warranty period begins on the date the lawn and ;iardan equipment engine Is PUr- chased. LENGTH OF COVERAGE: This warmntyehailbe forapadod oftwoyears from the Inl_ai date of purchase. WHAT IS COV- ERED, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT YOUR WARRANTY RIGHTS AND OBLIGA- TIONS: The U.
• At the beginnin_ of the next season, • Do not store gasoline from one sea- son to another. use only.fresh f0el having the proper gasoline to oil ratio. • Replace your gasoline can if it starts to rust. OTHER TROUBLESHOOTING CHART REMEDY...
REPAIR PARTS Carburetor Aamm_blv Part Number g30069924 - _NA229_ Descd_ion $300_1403 l.lmiter C_p t_069011 taro. Repair Kit 530069944. Gasket/okk Kit Va_urrl "rum Aml'v. Gutter Att_hrMnt Kit IIg_-.TQ6812 Kl_lr I PART OF_C_h_rlo N +PAR'[ DESCRIPTION _o.i Va¢ Bag w/Strap 53(_N426 Nozzle 5300_470 Elbow-Vat Tube 530402918...
For the repair or replacement parts you need delivered 'directly to your home Call 7 am - 7 pm, 7 days a week 1-800-366-PART (1-800-366-7278) Para ordenar p|ezas con entrega a domi¢ilio - 1-800-659-7084 For in-home major brand repair service Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 1-800-4-REPAIR (1-800-473-7247)