INSTALL CHUTE MOUNTING
If your mower is equipped with a
spring loaded discharge guard, skip ahead
to "TO ASSEMBLE
1. Line up the holes of the chute mount-
ing bracet with the holes in the dis-
charge chute of your mower.
Be sure the arms of the chute
bracket point away from the
mower as shown.
2. Attach chute mounting bracket to
mower using (2) two 1/4-20 x 1/2 truss
head machine screws and Iocknuts
and tighten securely.
Do not operate lawn
mower without the discharge guard or an
approved grass catcher in place.
1/4-20 hex nuts
1/4-20 truss head
1. Insert the short leg of the upper sup-
port tube into the seam sewn in the
2. Continue pushing the grass catcher
onto the upper support tube until the
grass catcher is completely on the
short leg of the upper support tube.
Spread grass catcher evenly around
the upper support tube, leaving the
ends of the upper support tube ex-
posed as shown.
3. Insert one of the side tubes through
the lower mouth opening of the grass
catcher, dimpled end first, and at-
tach side tube to upper support tube.
Repeat on other side of grass catcher
with remaining side tube, leaving the
ends of side tubes exposed as shown.
4. Attach the grass catcher frame to the
exposed ends of the side tubes.
5. Slip vinyl bindings over frame.
If vinyl bindings are too stiff, hold
them in warm water for a few minutes. If
bag gets wet, let it dry before using.
6. Close the flip lid. Flip lid must be
closed while operating lawn mower.