No tools required! Remove all protective plastic
before assembly and operating.
attach Quick Release handle to base
1. locate vacuum handle and remove the
protective plastic overwrap.
NOTE: The plastic wrap will easily slide off the
handle by removing the TurboBrush® Tool Clip.
2. With the Quick Release lever in upright
position – slide handle into base and push the
lever down to lock handle into place.
attach turbobrush® tool to handle clip
1. locate the Turbobrush® Tool in the box and
remove the protective plastic wrap.
2. snap the Turbobrush® Tool Clip to the handle.
3. line up the back of the Turbobrush® to the
bottom of the clip - the top of the brush opening
will rest over the bottom of the clip.
4. With the lower tool in position, push the top
of the tool handle into the upper clip to secure.
attach Vacuum hose and Secure tools
1. insert the end of the hose into the hose
connector at the foot base inlet opening.
Wrap the hose around the upper hose clip.
note: check that the tabbed end of the hose
is connected and secured to the upper suction
inlet. the vacuum will not operate properly
unless the both hose ends are secure.
2. Check that the crevice tool is inserted into the
extension wand in the storage post on the side
of the vacuum.
3. Place the combo dusting/upholstery brush on
the storage post located on the back of the unit
under the wand release lever.
4. Wrap power cord around the cord wraps
Do not plug in your vacuum cleaner until
you are familiar with all instructions and