Major Appliance Warranty Information
Your appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty. For one year from your original date of
purchase, Electrolux will pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this appliance that prove
to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in
accordance with the provided instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA or
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased "as-is" are not covered by this warranty.
5. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
6. Products used in a commercial setting.
7. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances
not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
8. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
9. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves,
etc.,which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
10. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air ﬁ lters, water ﬁ lters, other consumables, or
knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
11. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
12. Damages to the ﬁ nish of appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to ﬂ oors,
cabinets, walls, etc.
13. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than
genuine Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or
external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, ﬁ res, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR
OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL
EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE
LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC
LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If You Need
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty period
should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts.
Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux at the addresses or phone
This warranty only applies in the USA and Canada. In the USA, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Major Appliances
North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products, Inc. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp.
Electrolux authorizes no person to change or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obligations for service and parts under
this warranty must be performed by Electrolux or an authorized service company. Product features or speciﬁ cations as described
or illustrated are subject to change without notice.
Electrolux Major Appliances
10200 David Taylor Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
MAjOR APPLIANCE WARRANTY INfORMATION
Electrolux Canada Corp.
5855 Terry Fox Way
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada