CUTTING WHEEL ASSEMBLY
1. Assembling (Fig. 2, 3)
(1) Turn the machine upside down so that the
spindle is facing upward.
(2) Mount the wheel washer onto the spindle.
(3) Fit the protuberance of the cutting wheel onto
the wheel washer.
(4) Put the inner washer on the cutting wheel, and
screw the wheel nut onto the spindle.
(5) Insert the lock pin to prevent rotation of the
spindle, and tighten the wheel nut with accessory
wrench, as shown in Fig. 3.
After attaching the cutting wheel, check that the cutting wheel does not come into
contact with wheel guard and base.
Follow the above procedures in reverse.
MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION
1. Inspecting the cutting wheel
Ensure that the cutting wheel is free of cracks and surface defects.
2. Inspecting the mounting screws
Regularly inspect all mounting screws and ensure that they are properly tightened.
Should any of the screws be lossened, retighten them immediately.
Be sure to switch power OFF and disconnect the plug from the receptacle
during maintenance and inspection.
Using this cut-off machine with loosened screws is extremely dangerous.