Important Safety Instructions
These warnings are provided in the interests of your safety. Ensure that you understand them all
before installing or using this appliance. Your safety is of paramount importance. If you are unsure
about any of the meanings of these warnings contact the Customer Care Department.
Prior to Installation
• Check the appliance for transport damage. Under
no circumstance should a damaged appliance be
installed. In the event of damage please contact
• This appliance is heavy. Care should be taken
when moving it.
• It is dangerous to alter the specifications or attempt
to modify this product in any way.
• Ensure that the appliance does not stand on the
electrical supply cable. Important: if the supply
cable is damaged, it must be replaced by
authorized service or qualified personnel using a
special cable of the same type.
• Any electrical work required to install this appliance
should be carried out by a qualified electrician or
• Parts which heat up should not be exposed.
Whenever possible, the back of the appliance
should be close to a wall, but leaving the required
distance for ventilation, as stated in the installation
• The appliance should be left for 2 hours after
installation before it is turned on, in order to allow
the refrigerant to settle.
• The refrigerant isobutane (R600a) is contained
within the refrigerant circuit of the appliance, a
natural gas with a high level of environmental
compatibility, which is nevertheless flammable.
• During transportation and installation of the
appliance, be certain that none of the components
of the refrigerant circuit become damaged.
• If the refrigerant circuit should become damaged:
- avoid open flames and sources of ignition.
- thoroughly ventilate the room in which the
appliance is situated.
• Do not allow children to tamper with the controls or
play with the product.
• There is a risk of suffocation! Keep packaging
material away from children!
• This appliance contains hydrocarbons in its
cooling unit; maintenance and recharging must
therefore only be carried out by authorised
• Take utmost care when handling your
appliance so as not to cause any damages to
the cooling unit with consequent possible fluid
• The appliance must not be located close to
radiators or boilers.
• Avoid prolonged exposure of the appliance to
• Do not use other electrical appliances (such as
ice cream makers) inside of refrigerating
• This appliance is designed for domestic use only,
specifically for the storage of edible foodstuffs. It is
not intended for commercial or industrial use.
• Containers with flammable gases or liquids can
leak at low temperatures. Do not store any
containers with flammable materials, such as spray
cans, fire extinguisher refill cartridges etc. in the
• Frozen food should not be refrozen once it has
• Do not place carbonated or fizzy drinks in the
• Ice lollies can cause 'frost/freezer burns' if
consumed straight from the freezer.
• Do not remove items from the freezer compartment
if your hands are damp/wet, as this could cause
skin abrasions or frost/freezer burns.
• Bottles and cans must not be placed in the freezer
as they can burst when the contents freeze.
• Manufacturers' recommended storage times should
be adhered to. Refer to relevant instructions.
Maintenance and Cleaning
• Before cleaning, always switch off the appliance
and disconnect from the electrical supply.
• When unplugging always pull the plug from the
mains socket, do not pull on the cable.