Electrolux thermaline S90
Gas boiling pan
The Electrolux thermaline S90 cooking equipment is designed for the very heavy duty requirements of small institutions,
hotels and restaurants. The range consists of a wide choice of modular elements that can be installed as individual,
free-standing or wall mounted units, or assembled into a complete cooking suite. Construction based on an internal
stainless steel frame combined with a new plug-connection system ensures that individual modules can be solidly
connected with a virtually seamless working surface. The modules described in detail on this sheet are available in sizes
of 60, 80 and 100 lit. Controlled via power regulation. These models are available for operation on one side only. The
installation options floor mounted on 200mm high feet or on a plinth that can be either in stainless steel or of masonry
construction. The boiling pans can be connected to any S90 range element to create a nearly seamless work top.
EASY TO USE
• Food is uniformly heated via the
base and the side walls of the pan
by an indirect heating system
using integrally generated
saturated steam at a temperature
of 126°C in a jacket with an
automatic deaeration system.
• High thermal input and fast heat
• Thermostatic temperature
• 4 step-switch for the power
regulation (0 -1/3 – 2/3 – 3/3).
• Large capacity drain off tap
enable precise metering of the
discharged food, especially small
• No overshooting of cooking
temperatures, fast reaction.
• Double welled and insulated and
• Ergonomic pan dimensions, with
a large diameter and shallow
depth to facilitate stirring and
gentle food handling.
• The curve of the pan base
means that the appliances are
also suitable for small quantities of
• Robust, circular burner with
electronic ignition and monitoring
for safe, long life operation.
• Safety valve avoids overpressure
of the steam in the jacket.
• Safety thermostat protects
against low water level.
• Analog indication of the pressure
inside the double jacket system.
• All the models can be supplied
on request in wall mounted
version through a specific kit.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
• Constructed from to meet the
highest hygiene standards.
• 304AISI stainless steel
construction with the deep drawn
pan with rounded edges
manufactured from AISI 316L
• Discharge tube and tap are very
easy to clean from outside.
EASY ON THE ENVIRONMENT
• The high-quality thermal
insulation of the pan saves energy
and keeps operating ambient
• 98% recyclable by weight.
• Packing free of toxic substances.