ADDING ELBOW FOR EXHAUST
THROUGH BOTTOM OF CABINET
• Insert the elbow through the rear opening and connect it to
the dryer internal duct.
• Apply duct tape on the joint between the dryer internal duct
and elbow, as shown on page 7.
Internal duct joints must be secured with tape,
otherwise they may separate and cause a
ADDING COVER PLATE TO REAR OF
Connect standard metal elbows and ducts to complete the
exhaust system. Cover back opening with a plate (Kit WE1M454)
available from your local service provider. Place dryer in final
WARNING - NEVER LEAVE THE BACK
OPENING WITHOUT THE PLATE.
TO REGISTER YOUR DRYER
Prompt registration confirms your right to protection under the
terms of your warranty.
For Questions on Installation, Call: 1-800-626-2003 (US) or
13 REVERSING THE DOOR SWING
• Read the instructions all the way through before starting.
• Handle parts carefully to avoid scratching paint.
• Set screws down by their related parts to avoid using them in
• Provide a non-scratching work surface for the doors.
• Normal completion time to reverse the door swing is 30-60
IMPORTANT: Once you begin, do not move the cabinet until
door-swing reversal is completed.
These instructions are for changing the hinges from the right side
to the left side - if you ever want to switch them back to the right
side, follow these same instructions and reverse all references to
the left and right .
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
Pub # 31-16229
the wrong places.
Screw (#8) ... 2
Screw (#10) ... 6
Putty Knife or Thin-
Nut (#8) - 2
Washer - 2
Screw (#8) ... 6