What's in the Package?
• 1 pair of noise canceling headphones
• 1 airline adapter
• 1 carrying pouch
The noise canceling feature of these headphones
requires a single AAA battery (not included).
To install the battery:
1. Remove the battery compartment cover on the
back of the right (R) headphone.
2. Insert a single AAA battery, matching the (+)
and (–) marks inside the battery compartment.
3. Push the battery cover back into place.
Note: Always remove old, weak or worn-out batteries
promptly and recycle or dispose of them in accordance with
Local and National Regulations.
Using the Headphones
1. Plug the headphones into the headphone jack
on your audio source.
2. Adjust the volume on your audio source.
Warning: Listening with headphones at high volume
may affect your hearing. For traffic safety, do not use while
driving or cycling.
Using Noise Canceling
To turn on noise canceling: Move the POWER
OFF/ON switch on the left (L) headphone to the
ON position. The red light next to the switch will
©2007 Audiovox Accessories Corporation
111 Congressional Blvd., Suite 350
Carmel, IN 46032
Noise Canceling Headphones
with Carrying Pouch
Using the Airline Adapter
1. Plug the headphones into the airline adapter.
2. Plug the airline adapter into the dual
headphone jacks on your seat's armrest.
3. Turn on noise canceling on your headphones.
4. Adjust the volume on the armrest.
Important: Do not use the headphones when use of
electronic devices is prohibited on the airline.
Care and Maintenance
• Keep the headphones dry. If they get wet, wipe
them dry immediately.
• Don't leave the headphones in direct sunlight.
• Use and store the headphones only in normal
• Handle the headphones gently and carefully.
Don't drop them.
• Keep the headphones away from dust and dirt.
• Modifying or tampering with the headphone's
internal components can cause malfunction
and invalidate its warranty.