Making a call
• Enters the dialing method selection mode :
• Selects a dialing method :  button
• Number dial input:
Input a digit:  – 
Input "+": [¢]
Input "#": [FM]
Input "*": [AM]
Clear the entered phone number: 
☞ You can input max 32 digits.
• Makes a call : [DIRECT] button
Receiving a call
• Answers the call : [
• Switches between the private talk mode and
the hands-free talk mode :  button
(Function of Model-A, B, C, D, E, F)
• Answering Another Incoming Call with the
Current Call Suspended : [
• Answering another Incoming Call after
Terminating the Current Call : [SRC] button
• Continuing the Current Call :  button
During a call
• End the call : [SRC] button
• Adjusts the voice volume : [VOL] buttons
• If your remote controller has a mode selection switch,
set it to "AUD".
• Remote controllers with the [
numeric buttons are available optionally. Purchase a
remote controller with a desired function.
• You need to register your Bluetooth Audio player
before using it with this unit. For more details, see
<Registering Bluetooth device> (page 20).
• The Model-A, B, C, D, E, F allows you to select the
Bluetooth audio player you wish to connect. Refer
to <Selecting the Bluetooth device You Wish to
Connect> (page 22).
• For Model-G, H, I operate the Bluetooth Audio player
• For the Model-J, K, L, refer to the Instruction Manual
for Control Unit.
Function of Model-A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I
Playing Bluetooth Audio
Pause and play
• All or some of the operations above cannot be performed if
the Bluetooth audio player is not ready for remote contol.
• The information about the music played by the Bluetooth
audio player cannot be displayed. Either Bluetooth audio
player cannot be displayed, or "T- " is displayed.
• Switching between Bluetooth audio sources does not start
or stop playback automatically. Perform the operation for
] button and/or
starting or stopping playback.
• Some audio players cannot be controlled remotely or
reconnected after Bluetooth disconnection. Operate the
main unit of the audio player to connect Bluetooth.
• For Model-H, I: The buttons other than needed for operation
above may be appeared. However they are invalid.
Model-A, B, C, D, E, F, G:
Press the [SRC] button.
Select the "BT Audio EXT"/ "BT-A EXT"/ "EXT Media"/
To select the source, select "EXT Media" with
reference to the Instruction Manual for Control
Press the  button.
Press the  or [¢] button.