Projecting an image
Selecting the input signal
1. Switch on the connected devices.
Press the play button of the required device.
2. Press the INPUT SELECT button to select the
required input method if needed. See "Switching
the input signal" on page 28.
The image will be projected on the screen.
Positioning the image
1. Press the ASPECT button to select the required
aspect mode. See "Switching the aspect ratio" on
2. Adjust the projected image with the lens shift dials.
See "Lens shift and positioning" on page 16.
3. Adjust the angle of the projector.
Screw down the front leg adjusters and adjust the
See "Front leg adjusters and throwing angle" on
• AUTO SEARCH is ON as default and the signal from
the connected devices is detected automatically. See
"AUTO SEARCH" on page 43.
4. Adjust the focus and the projected image size.
Press +/- of the FOCUS and ZOOM buttons to
Press the LENS button to adjust the focus and zoom
by the remote control. See "LENS CONTROL" on
• Do not touch the air exhaust port as this may cause
burns or injury.
• If keystone distortion occurs, see "KEYSTONE" on
• If you adjust the focus, you may need to adjust the size
of the image by pressing the ZOOM button again.