All Rights Reserved Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in this document in any form without the prior written permission as Haier Telecom Co.., Ltd. Statement The contents of this manual may be different from the cell phone please read according to the cell phone.
Safety Precautions Please read these simple guidelines. Not following them may be dangerous or illegal. For further information, see the section of Warnings and Precautions . Do not switch the phone on where Mobile Phone use is prohibited or when it may cause interference or danger.
1. Getting to Know Your Phone 1.Packing list Handset Battery Travel Charger User manual Service Centre List&Warranty Terms Headset VAS User Guide 2. Basic specification Size 101.0 mm [L] 45.0 mm [W] 14.7 mm [H] Standby Time about 120h Talking Time about 3h Notice: Standby time is the handset continuous working time without making phone calls.
2. Mobile phone appearance Mobile phone view...
Key Description Description Name Left soft key In standby mode,Short press: Main menu.Long press: UTK menu. Right soft key In standby mode,Short press: Contacts.Long press:Calculator. Up key In standby mode,Short press: vBytes.Long press: vBytes. Down key In standby mode,Short press: Radio.Long press: turn on/turn off flashlight. Left key In standby mode,Short press: Calendar.Long press:Alarm.
Icon bar Icon Description Indicating battery power level. Indicating signal strength. You have enabled FM radio. You have set the alarm clock. Indicating the mobile phone is under data service mode currently. You have connected the earphone. Indicating the keypad is locked. You have one or several missed call.
3. Basic Functions 1. Switching On/Off 1. In the power off state, long press the Power Key to switch on the phone. 2. In the power on state, long press the Power Key to switch off the phone. 2. Making phone calls You can use the following methods to make phone calls: 2.1 In the standby mode, enter the phone number you want to dial, and press the Send Key to make the call.
Press the Send Key, The first participant is put on hold. When the second participant picks up, press the Key 3 & then press Send Key to connect the calls. (After the conference is initiated, Send key can be used to switch between both parties).
The keypad lock will not affect answering the call. 5. Operations during a call During a call you may assign out the option menu through left soft key, the option menu includes: Contacts, Messages, Close DTMF, Mute, Phone info, Voice privacy, and New call.
4. Text Entry 1. Text input method Your phone provides following text input methods: ABC mode allows you to type letters by pressing the key labeled with the letter you want until the correct letter displays. For example, if you want to type a, press the 2 key once. If you want to type b, press the 2 key twice.
other operations to the records in the list. Received calls This is Received calls list, you can View, Call, Save number, Send message, Delete and other operations to the records in the list. Dialled calls This is Dialled calls list, you can View, Call, Save number, Send message, Delete and other operations to the records in the list.
or RUIM card. If the present memory is the phone, the new add contact record contains the following fields: Name, Mobile, Home, Office, Fax, E-mail, Home address, URL. Search: You can Search By name or number to search the record that you want. List all: Display all the contacts.
Delete all records of contacts. Delete the contacts that you want to delete. When you use this function you need to input the security code. Storage location: Use this feature to choose storing phone numbers on your RUIM card or in your phone's memory.
While editing a message you can add symbol, expression, templates and number. You can select priority or deferred delivery in option menu. You can select the method to send in option menu like: send or send to group. If you don't want to send after editing, you can save the message in draft. Inbox: You can view and manage the received messages.
Templates You can select the template messages to send directly. Or press the option menu, editing or managing the message. Delete/Copy: You can delete or copy all kinds of messages in this menu. Message settings: This menu contains: Storage location, Priority, Delivery report, Deferred delivery, Validity period, Auto save, Auto delete, Reject SMS.
8. Multimedia This menu contains three tools: Radio, Gallery and Games Radio: You can use the FM radio after you plug the earphone, and you can record your favourite program. In the radio main interface , you can use up and down keys to change the volume and left and right keys to change the frequency, use * and # keys to switch saved channels Under the Radio main interface pressing left soft key will display the options menu, you can do the following operations by option menu:...
9. Vbytes This menu contains the following: Voice Services, Data Services, SMS Services, Tring Tunes and vRadio. But this function needs network support. Please ask the network service provider for details. 10. Profile Profiles define how your phone reacts when you receive a call or message, and other settings for each of the available profiles can be left at their default settings, or customized to suit your needs.
11. Tools This menu contains four tools: Alarm, Calendar, Calculator and Stopwatch. Alarm: Use this menu to set alarms, and you can also set your FM radio as your alarm ring. The phone has three alarms for users. You can set the on-off of the alarms in parts: Time, Period, and Snooze.
The max size of wallpaper: 256KB. The max resolution of wallpaper: 128*146(.gif), 480*640(other) Banner: You can set the display text needed in the standby mode and edit it. Backlight: You can control the time-out of the backlight on your phone in the idle situation. Backlight keeps on during calls: You can control the time-out of the backlight during the call.
Call forward: You can set the type of your call forward which you select but it needs network support. No reply: When your phone is in no reply status, all the incoming calls will go to your appointed number. Busy: When your phone is in busy status, all the incoming calls will go to your appointed number.
Time format: Use this menu to change the time format and display on your phone. Date format: Use this menu to change the date format and display on your phone. 4. Firewall You can set the filtering of incoming calls and messages, and make your phone under secret protection.
On power up: Every time you power on the phone you need to unlock the phone then you can use it. Theft proof: You can bind your phone with the RUIM card. If any other card is inserted, the phone will need the security code to be entered. PIN management: You can activate your PIN protection, when you power on your phone will need to input PIN to use.
13. Games & Apps You can download the Apps or files which you select by brew, but this function needs network support, please ask the network service provider for details. 14. Safety Information Electronic Device Most modern electronic equipment is shielded from radio frequency (RF) signals. However, certain electronic equipment may not be shielded against the RF signals from your Mobile Phone.
Users are reminded of the need to observe restrictions on the use of radio equipment in fuel depots (fuel storage and distribution areas), chemical plants, or where blasting operations are in progress. Areas with a potentially explosive atmosphere are often but not always clearly marked. They include the areas below decks on boats, chemical transfer or storage facilities, vehicles using liquefied petroleum gas, such as propane or butane, areas where the air contains chemicals or particles, such as grain, dust or metal powders, and any other area...
Antenna pointing over your shoulder). Care and Maintenance Keep your phone and all its parts and accessories out of the reach of small children and pets. They may accidentally damage these things or choke on small parts. Keep the phone dry. Precipitation, humidity, and liquids contain minerals that corrode electronic circuits.
changes color. In this case, phone repairs are no longer guaranteed by the manufacturer's warranty, even if the warranty for your phone has not expired. Emergency Call You can use your phone for emergency calls. However, connections in call conditions cannot be guaranteed.
batteries are particularly affected by temperatures below 0 (32 F). Use only approved batteries and chargers. Disconnect the charger from the power source when it is not in use. Do not leave the battery connected to a charger for more than a week, since overcharging may shorten its life.