Connecting DVI IN(HDMI 2)(AUDIO R/L)
- When connecting this product via HDMI or DVI to a Set Top Box, DVD Player or Games Console
etc, make sure that it has been set to a compatible video output mode as shown in the table
below. Failure to observe this may result in picture distortion, image breakup or no picture.
- When using an HDMI/DVI cable connection, it is only possible from the HDMI 2 IN terminal.
You should use the DVI-to-HDMI cable or DVI-HDMI Adapter for the connection, and the
"R - AUDIO - L" terminal on DVI for sound output.
Supported modes for HDMI/DVI and Component
- Do not attempt to connect the HDMI/DVI connector to a PC or Laptop Graphics Card.
(This will result in a blank screen being displayed)
Connecting an Aerial or Cable Television Network
To view television channels correctly, a signal must be received by the set from one of the following
- An outdoor aerial / A cable television network / A satellite network
Connecting External A/V Devices
- Connect RCA or S-VIDEO cable to an appropriate external A/V device such as VCR, DVD or
- Connect RCA audio cables to "R - AUDIO - L" on the rear of your set and the other ends to corre
sponding audio out connectors on the A/V device.
- Headphone may be connected to the headphone output (
head phone is connected, the sound from the built-in speakers will be disabled.
- Connect the D- Sub cable (optional) to "PC (PC IN)" on the rear of your set and the other end to
the Video Card of your computer.
- Connect the stereo audio cable (optional) to "AUDIO (PC IN)" on the rear of your set and the other
end to "Audio Out" of the sound card on your computer.
DIgITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL)
- Connect to a Digital Audio Component.
- Service connection for qualified service engineer.
Connecting Component Devices (DVD)
- Connect component video cables (optional) to component connector ("Pr", "Pb", "Y") on the rear of
your set and the other ends to corresponding component video out connectors on the DVD.
- Connect RCA audio cables (optional) to "R - AUDIO - L" on the rear of your set and the other ends
to corresponding audio out connectors on the DVD.
- This PDP TV displays its optimum picture resolution in 720p mode.
- This PDP TV displays its maximum picture resolution in 1080i mode.
) on the rear of your set. While the