Selecting a Specific Teletext Page
Press the number buttons on the remote control to enter the
page number directly:
1. Enter the three-digit page number listed in the contents by
pressing the corresponding numeric buttons.
2. If the selected page is linked with several secondary pages, the
secondary pages are displayed in sequence. To freeze the
display on a given page, press the PIP (
button again to resume.
. Using the various display options:
Both teletext information and the normal broadcast
Hidden text (answers to quiz games, for example)
The normal screen
A secondary page, by entering its 4-digit number
The next page
The previous page
Double-size letters in the:
Upper half of the screen
Lower half of the screen
Using Fastext to Select a Teletext Page
The various topics included in the teletext pages are
colour-coded, and can be selected by pressing the coloured
buttons on the remote control.
1. Display the teletext contents page by pressing the
2. Press the coloured button corresponding to the topic that you
wish to select (The available topics are listed on the status
. Press the Red button to display the previous page.
Press the Green button to display the next page.
4. Press the TV/DTV button to exit from the Text display.
) . Press the PIP (
English - 4