To prevent injury or damage, do 1. Open the battery compartment door (located not reverse batteries and do not mix battery at the bottom of the unit) by pushing the tab type. in the direction of the arrow and then lifting...
General Controls ON / STANDBY – Press to turn on the unit or go to standby. VOLUME - / VOLUME + – Increases or decreases output volume. BASS BOOST (DBBS on the remote control) – Turns on/ off digital bass boost system.
General Controls 2. Before inserting the batteries, observe the Remote Control Battery polarities (that is, + and -) of the battery, Installation then relate the polarities to the engraved diagram inside the battery compartment. The remote control must be inserted with 2 Now insert the batteries.
Settings Setting Clock Volume Control 1. Press SET when clock time is shown on Press VOLUME + / - on the main unit to adjust display. volume. The Hour digits flash. Boosting the Bass Tip: Press BASS BOOST on the main unit or...
3. Press SET to enter preset programming NEXT to select radio station. mode. 4. Press VOLUME + / - to adjust to your desired 4. Press PLAY MODE/PRESET UP repeatedly to listening level. assign program number. 5. Press SET to confirm.
• Make sure CD function is selected CD sound skips • Clean the CD (as explained in “Maintenance”) • Check CD for warping, scratches, or other damage • Check for vibration or shock that may affect the unit; move the set if necessary.
• Clean the exterior with a soft clean cloth or slightly moistened chamois leather. DO NOT • If a CD becomes dirty, wet a soft cloth in use solvents as it may cause damage to the water, wring it out well, wipe the dirt away unit.
Power supply : 120V~60Hz blower brush designed for camera lenses. Dimensions (H x W x D inch) : 6.0 x 14.4 x 10.5 • The apparatus shall not be exposed to CD player:Response curve 60~15KHz(+/-3dB) dripping and splashing.
• Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. For rental firms, proof of first rental is also required.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state.