Installing Your Wine Cellar
Unpacking Your Wine Cellar
1. Remove all packaging material. This includes the foam base and all
adhesive tape holding the wine cellar accessories inside and
2. Inspect and remove any remains of packing, tape or printed
materials before powering on the wine cellar.
Leveling Your Wine Cellar
• Your wine cellar has two leveling legs which are located in the
front corners of your wine cellar. After properly placing your
wine cellar in its final position, you can level your wine cellar.
• Leveling legs can be adjusted by turning them clockwise to raise your
wine cellar or by turning them counterclockwise to lower
your wine cellar. The wine cellar door will close easier when the
leveling legs are extended.
Proper Air Circulation
• To assure your wine cellar works at the maximum efficiency it
was designed for, you should install it in a location where there
is proper air circulation, plumbing and electrical connections.
• The following are recommended clearances around the wine cellar:
• Do not over fill your wine cellar for proper internal air circulation.