Lock and Key
• The wine cellar is equipped with a lock and key to secure your prized
• The deodorizer holes help to remove stale unwanted odor.
• The deodorizer air holes are located on the rear of the unit.
• To complement the look of your wine collection, a soft light has been
built into the wine cellar. Simply push the "Light" button and the light
comes on, push again for off. For maximum energy efficiency, leave
light off when not viewing your collection.
Normal Operating Sounds You May Hear
• Boiling water, gurgling sounds or slight vibrations that are the result of
the refrigerant circulating through the cooling coils.
• The thermostat control will click when it cycles on and off.
See fig. #3
See fig. #1