Playing Back DivX® with DivX®
Subtitles created by the user can be displayed during
1) Follow steps 1 to 3 in "Playing Back an Audio CD or a
Disc with DivX® / MP3 / Windows Media™ Audio /
JPEG Files" on pages 27-28.
2) Select a file you want to play back, then press
Subtitle list will appear.
• "DivX Subtitle" appears next to "Green" icon only
when DivX® subtitle is available for the selected file.
• If you press [B (play)] or [OK] instead of [GREEN],
playback without subtitle will start.
3) Select the desired subtitle file, then press
[B (play)] or [OK].
Playback of the DivX® file with DivX® subtitle will start.
• To utilize this function, the following conditions
must be met:
-Playback file and subtitle file must have the same
-Playback file and subtitle file must be located in the
-Only subtitle files with the following extensions are
supported; .smi (.SMI), .srt (.SRT), .sub (.SUB), .ass
(.ASS), .ssa (.SSA), .txt (.TXT). (.sub (.SUB) and .txt
(.TXT) may not be recognized.)
-Subtitles that exceeds the playback time of the DivX®
file will not be displayed.
• If the DivX® subtitle file contains more than one
subtitle language, you can toggle those by pressing
Using the Title / Disc Menu
Some BD-video, DVD-video or AVCHD files may contain a
title menu which describes the contents of the disc, or a
disc menu which guides you through the available
functions in the disc.
With such discs, a title menu or a disc menu may appear
automatically when you insert the disc. Otherwise, press
[TOP MENU] or [DISC MENU / POP-UP MENU] to call up
the menu. Refer to the disc's manual on how to navigate
through the menu.
• Menus vary among discs. Refer to the information
accompanying the disc for details.
• [TOP MENU] or [DISC MENU / POP-UP MENU] may
not work with some discs.
• Title menu is also available for SD card with AVCHD