LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON CRAFTSMAN HYDRAULIC LOG SPLITTER
For on year from the date of purchase, when this log splitter is maintained an lubricated according to the operating and
maintenance instructions in the owner's manual, Sears will repair any defect in material or workmanship free of charge. If
this log splitter is used for commercial or rental purposes, this warranty applies for only 90 days from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover repairs necessary because of operator negligence or abuse, including the failure to maintain
the equipment according to instructions contained in the owner's manual.
WARRANTY SERVICE IS AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING THE NEAREST SEARS SERVICE CENTER/DEPARTMENT IN
THE UNITED STATES.
This warranty applies only while product is in the United States.
This warranty gives you the specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Sears, Roebuck and Co. D/817 WA. Hoffman Estates, Chicago, IL 60179
WARNING: When using hydraulic equipment, basic safety precautions should always be followed
to reduce the risk of personal injury and hazards due to over pressurization. READ ALL
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS TOOL!
KEEP WORK AREA CLEAN. Cluttered areas invite injuries.
2. OBSERVE WORK AREA CONDITIONS. Do not use tools in damp, wet, or poorly lit locations. Don't expose to rain.
Keep work area well lit.
3. KEEP CHILDREN AWAY. Children must never be allowed in the work area.
4. STORE IDLE EQUIPMENT. When not in use, log splitter should be stored in a dry location to inhibit rust.
5. DO NOT FORCE THE TOOL. It will do the job better and more safely at the rate for which it was intended. Do not use
inappropriate attachments in an attempt to exceed the tool's capacities.
6. USE THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB. Do not attempt to force a small tool or attachment to do the work of a larger
industrial tool. Do not use a tool for a purpose for which it was not intended.
DRESS PROPERLY. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry as they can be caught in moving parts.
8. USE EYE AND EAR PROTECTION. Wear ANSI approved goggles when operating log splitter.
9. DO NOT OVERREACH. Keep proper footing and balance at all times. Do not reach over or across running machines
10. MAINTAIN TOOLS WITH CARE. Keep tools sharp and clean for better and safer performance. The handles must be
kept clean, dry, and free from oil and grease at all times.
11. Keep hands, face and body away from log when it is being split.
TABLE OF CONTENTS