(2) 17mm Open End Wrench
(1) 14mm Open End Wrench
(1) 13mm Open End Wrench
1. Verify that all parts and all fasteners (Shown full
size) on page 4 are included in the carton and
parts bag. Refer to page 4 to identify fasteners
used in the following instructions.
2. With the Log Splitter(3) standing on end, attach
the Hitch Assy(1) using two M10 x 25 Hex Bolts(6),
and secure with two M10 Hex Nuts(12).
Be sure that all bolts are tight. (Figure 1)
3. Attach Axle Assy(4) to the Log Splitter(3) using four
M8 x 25 Hex Bolts(7), and secure with four M8 Hex
Nuts(8). Be sure that all bolts are tight. (Figure 1)
4. Slide the Wheel(5) on to the Axle Assy(4) with the
long hub facing inwards. Slide a 1/2 Flat Washer(9)
onto the outside of the axle. Secure with Cotter
Pin(17), bend the ends with a pair of pliers.
(Repeat for other wheel) (Figure 2)
5. This Log Splitter will attach and tow behind any standard
lawn and garden tractor. Use the supplied Hitch Pin,
and Haircotter Pin to attach to tractor. In addition there
is a hitch located on the rear of the unit, which allows
you to tow a cart behind the Log Splitter.
6. As shown during assembly this unit will stand on its
end for easy storage.