12. STAY ALERT. Watch what you are doing, use common sense. Do not operate any tool when you are tired.
13. CHECK DAMAGED PARTS. Before using any tool, any part that appears damaged should be carefully checked to
determine that it will operate properly and perform its intended function. Check for alignment and binding of moving
parts; any broken parts or mounting fixtures; and any other condition that may affect proper operation. Any part that
is damaged should be properly repaired or replaced by a qualified technician.
14. REPLACEMENT PARTS AND ACCESSORIES. When servicing, use only identical replacement parts. Use of any other
parts will void the warranty. Only use accessories intended for use with this tool.
15. DO NOT OPERATE TOOL IF UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS. Read warning labels on
prescriptions to determine if your judgment or reflexes are impaired while taking drugs. If there is any doubt, do not
operate the tool.
16. Do Not exceed maximum tire pressure found on side wall of tire.
# PART # DESCRIPTION