10/17/02 2:21 PM
Turn on the TV.
Load and play the disc.
HIGH SPEED SEARCH
• This function is used to searching disc for desired location.
Press and hold down the Search button
during the play.
• Hold down the Previous/Next button on the front panel
more than one second.
To play normally
• When the pressed button is released, it returns to the normal play.
Press the Previous/Next(
• Press the Previous/Next(
panel repeatedly within one second.
• When the Previous/Next button is pressed, it quickly
advances to the Previous/Next Track.
• When the "
" button is pressed, it returns to the begin-
ning of the currently playing track. If pressed again, it
returns to the previous track.
• Picture moves to the beginning of the next track
" button is pressed.
• When the Previous or Next button is pressed while play-
ing a disc such as a movie disc, it quickly advances 5
minutes in the forward/reverse direction.
) button on the front
In case of high speed search
• When searching a CD disc, the volume is lowered and it
advances in high speed.
• If the search does not operate properly due to the noise,
release the button momentarily and press it again.
• When the search for a VIDEO-CD is released, mosaic
screen might appear or the screen might advance slower
than the audio for a short period of time.
If you choose 'SCAN' in the middle of playing back your MP3
disc, SOUND is not played.