10/17/02 2:21 PM
CARE OF PLAYER AND DISCS
Cleaning the Player
- Use soft cloth or the dusting attachment of your vacuum
cleaner to dust the exposed surface of the player.
Use the vacuum cleaner attachment to remove dust from
the ventilation holes on the top, back, sides, and bottom of
- Some of plastic surfaces are easily scratched, and they can
be marred by alcohol and various solvents.
Avoid excessive use of oil-based furniture polishes since
the materials used in the cabinet are non-porous and the
residue will accumulate more dust.
CARE OF DISC
- When loading or removing discs, do not touch the
DO NOT PLAY CRACKED OR WARPED DISCS.
- Never play cracked, scratched, or warped disc.
This may damage the player cause it to malfunction.
– Power consumption: 8.5W
– Weight: 2.8 kg
– Dimensions 420 (W) x284 (D) x 111 (H) mm
– Operating temperature: +5°C~+35°C (41°F~95°F)
– Format that can be played back: MPEG1 LAYER3
– Sampling frequency: 44.1KHz
– File extension name: .MP3
– Output level: 1Vp-p (for 75 ohm load) 1channel
– 2 Channels (L/R)
– Output1 level: 2 Vrms (1KHz, 0 dB)
– Output2 level: 0.5 Vrms (1KHz, 0 dB)
– Audio characteristics: frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
Signal to Noise: 85dB
total harmonic distortion:
0.1%(at 1KHz, 0dB)