Ductless mini split system air conditioner / heat pump, uab: cooling only version / uyb: cooling and heating version series flex mount, inverter plus and inverter plus plus models, 18,000-48,000 btu/hr (18 pages)
Multi-split system air conditioner / heat pump.
two, three, four, and five zones
(dual, triple, quad, and quint multi).
inverter++ models (13 pages)
Summary of Contents for Pioneer FB012
INSTALLATION MANUAL Floor Console Type Ductless Split Systems FB009 - FB012 Indoor Units FYB009 - FYB012 System Sets Thank you very much for purchasing our air conditioner, Before using your air conditioner , please read this manual carefully and keep it for future reference.
If used as MULTI unit, please refer to the Installation & operation manuals packed with outdoor unit.
Install according to this installation instructions strictly. CONTENTS PAGE If installation is defective, it will cause water leakage, electrical shock fire. PRECAUTIONS..................1 When installing the unit in a small room, take measures against to keep refrigerant concentration from exceeding INSTALLATION INFORMATION............... 2 allowable safety limits in the event of refrigerant leakage.
If the refrigerant leaks during installation, ventilate the The appliance shall be installed in accordance with area immediately. national wiring regulations. Toxic gas may be produced if the refrigerant comes into the place contacting with fire. Do not operate your air conditioner in a wet room such as a bathroom or laundry room.
3. ACCESSORIES Please check whether the following fittings are of full scope. If there are some spare fittings , please restore them carefully. Table 3-1 NAME SHAPE QUANTITY Installation fittings 1.Hook 2. Remote controller 3. Frame Remote controller & Its Frame 4.
4. INSPECTING AND HANDLING THE UNIT At delivery, the package should be checked and any damage should be reported immediately to the service agent. 700mm 210mm When handling the unit, take into account the following: Fragile, handle the unit with care. Keep the unit upright in order to avoid compressor damage.
6. OUTDOOR UNIT INSTALLATION 6.1 Installation Place The outdoor unit should be installed invvv the location that meets the following requiements: There is enough room for installation and maintenance. The air outlet and the air inlet are not impeded, and can not be reached by strong wind.
Side air outlet outdoor unit 7. INSTALL THE CONNECTING PIPE (Wall or obstacle) Check whether the height drop between the indoor unit and outdoor unit, the length of refrigerant pipe, and the number of the bends meet the following requirements: Air inlet >30cm Table 7-1...
How to take indoor unit apart to connect the pipes Open the frant panel Slide the two stoppers on the left and right sides inword until they click .(Refer to Fig.7-1) Fig.7-3 How to take outdoor unit apart to connect the pipes Remove the water tray Remove the water tray...
Table 7-3 Connect the indoor unit at first, then the outdoor unit. Tightening torque N M (Turn clockwise to close) Stop Bend the tubing in proper way. Do not harm to them. Maintenance Valve size Shaft (valve body) (Valve lid) Bend the pipe with thumb Ø6.35 5.4～6.6...
8. CONNECT THE DRAIN PIPE Manifold valve Multi-meter Pressure meter Install the drainpipe of the indoor unit -76 cmHg The outlet has PTI screw bread, Please use sealing materials Hi-lever Lo-lever and pipe sheath(fitting) when connecting PVC pipes. Charge hose Charge hose Vacuum pump CAUTION...
For power details of the air conditioner refer to the rating plate of the product. For any question contact your local dealer. Connect the cable The base pan hole Seal Drain joint of outdoor unit The installation bearer of sensing device rotated to another side, and then takes off cover of electrical box.
10. TEST OPERATION Connect the connective cables to the terminals as identified with their respective mached numbers on the terminal block of indoor and outdoor units. The test operation must be carried out after the entire installation has been completed. Re-install the Indoor unit and outdoor unit Please confirm the following points before the test operation: The Specification of Power...
The Specification of Power Table 9-2 12000Btu/h 18000Btu/h 16000~ TYPE (Cooling & Heating) (Cooling & Heating) PHASE 1-PHASE 1-PHASE POWER FREQUENCY AND VOLT 208-240V~, 50Hz/60Hz 208-240V~, 50Hz/60Hz CIRCUIT BREAKER/FUSE 20/16 20/16 INDOOR UNIT POWER WIRING 3x1.0 GROUND WIRING INDOOR/OUTDOOR OUTDOOR UNIT POWER 3X1.5 3x2.5 WIRING...
Fig.9-5 Power supply Switch/Fuse (Available locally) Power wiring (outdoor) Power linking wiring (indoor) Indoor Outdoor Unit Unit Ground wiring Strong elec-signal link wiring Ground wiring Weak elec-signal link wiring Ground the air conditioner properly in case to affect its anti-interference function Fig.10-6 Power supply Power supply...
Fig.9-7 Power supply Switch/Fuse (Available locally) Power wiring (outdoor) Indoor Outdoor Unit Unit Ground wiring Strong elec-signal link wiring Ground wiring Weak elec-signal link wiring Ground the air conditioner properly in case to affect its anti-interference function CAUTION A disconnection device having an air gap contact separation in all active conductors should be incorporated in the fixed wiring according to the National Wiring Regulation.
QS01I-045AW The design and s pecifications are subject to change wi thout prior notic e for product improvement. Cons ult with the s ales agency or manufa cturer for details. Parker Davis HVAC International, Inc. 2250 NW 102 Place, Doral, FL 33172 Phone: (800) 243-0340 202000171365 www.highseer.com...