Disconnect the audio system from the power
source before performing any maintenance.
Clean the exterior of the system using a soft dust
CAUTION! This unit operates with laser and may
only be opened by qualified technicians to avoid
• Do not touch the recorded surface. Hold the
CD by the perimeter or by the perimeter and
the inner edge.
• Do not affix labels or adhesive tapes to the
• Do not scratch or damage the label.
CDs rotate at high speeds inside the player.
• Do not use damaged (cracked or warped) CDs
• Dirty CDs can cause poor sound quality. Always
keep CDs clean by wiping them gently with a
soft cloth from the inner edge toward the
• If a CD becomes dirty, wipe it clean gently with
a wet, soft cloth. Then wipe dry with a dry
• Do not use record cleaning sprays or antistatic
agents on CDs. Also, never clean CDs with
benzene, thinner, or other volatile solvents
which may cause damage to disc surface
CD Lens Care
When your CD lens gets dirty it can also cause the
system to output poor sound quality. To clean the
lens you will need to purchase a CD lens cleaner
which can maintain the output sound quality of
your system. For instructions on cleaning the CD
lens, refer to the ones accompanying the lens
Power supply: 120V~60Hz
Dimensions ( H x W x D mm):
Main unit - 374 x 310 x 495
Speaker - 374 x 286 x 495
Subwoofer - 374 x 261 x 495
CD player: Response curve (+/- 2dB): 60Hz to 5kHz
Rating Plate: Refer to the back of the set.