Advanced Navigation Controls
Tips on Playback Sequence of Disc
• Check that the mp3/WMA disc is created with a single folder structure. Refer to the
diagram below for playback sequence details on multi-level folder structure.
• For example, folders and songs from level 2 are played before moving on to play
folders and songs from level 3.
• Folder playback sequence is indicated by the letters A to G.
• Song playback sequence is indicated by the numbers (1 to 15) in front of the song name.
Insert battery into the player
1. Slide the battery door by following the
direction of arrow.
2. Insert a "AAA"(UM4) battery with polarities
corresponding to the indications in the
3. Replace the door to the battery compartment.
- Press once to turns the unit on. In play
mode, press once to starts and pause music
- In stop mode, press once to turn off the
unit. Press once to stop music playback.
- Skips to the previous song or the
beginning of the current song. Press and hold to
-Skips to the next song. Press and hold to
LOCK - Slide the switch to lock or unlick the keys
of the player
Headphones Jack - Insert headphones here.
(USB port) - Use the USB port to connect to
the Audio System.
This unit may temporarily cease to function
if subjected to electrostatic disturbance.
To resume normal operation, it may be
necessary to cycle the power off and back
on or to remove and reinstall the batteries.
USB lock button - Press and hold and push the
USB connector out form the unit.
VOL + / - - Increases and decreases the volume
M - Selects among playback options. (repeat one,
repeat all, random playback, repeat random
DSP - Selects among DSP modes (Flat, Bass, Pop,