Use Program Recording to preset the unit to
record your favorite radio program.
1. Press and hold TIMER on the remote control
until Timer On and the clock hour flashes on
2. For setting time, press
the hour and then press TIMER to shift to
to set the minute.
4. Press TIMER to change to Timer Off setting
with clock time flashing. Repeat steps 2 & 3 or
timer off time setting.
5. Press TIMER repeatedly to select REC TUNER.
to select the preset
7. Press TIMER to set volume. Adjust VOLUME
CONTROL to select desired volume level.
8. Press TIMER to save and quit settings.
The timer is automatically activated once timer
setting is saved. Recording will start at the
To view elapsed recording time and
remaining time, press BAND/INFO on
the main unit or CD INFO on the remote in
Recording to USB Device
Follow the steps of "Recording CD / Tuner /
AUX to mp3 player" in the last section by
USB instead of REC
PORTABLE PLAYER. REC USB will flashes on the
display while recording.
Make sure "write protect" is turned
off in the USB device during
Deleting Files from mp3
1. In navigation mode, select the file to delete
using the navigation buttons (Refer to
"Navigation Controls" for details.)
2. Press DEL on the remote control.
3. Rotate the Volume button on the main unit or
on the remote
control to select Yes to delete or No to cancel.
4. Press SELECT on the main unit or
remote control to confirm selection.
Deleting All Files
In navigation mode, press and hold DEL on the
remote control to delete all the files on the mp3
Advanced Playback Controls
In CD / USB / mp3 mode, advanced playback
controls allow you to sample, repeat and radom
playback files, set up a Program List. In mp3 /
WMA / USB mode, allow you to rename tracks.
Press INTRO on the remote control to play the
first 10 seconds of each track/file.
INTRO is displayed when sampling is activated.
Press INTRO again to turn intro mode off.
Press REPEAT on the remote control to toggle
Repeat the current file (Repeat 1),
Repeat all the tracks (Repeat All), or
on the remote control to turn on/off
icon is displayed when it is
Setting Up a Program List
1. In navigation mode, use the navigation
controls to select the track to add to Program
2. Press ADD to save the selected track into the
next available program location.
3. Repeat steps 1 to 3 to store more tracks into
You can create a program of up to 32 tracks.
In CD stop mode, press PROG to toggle
between program mode and normal mode.
Each source mode has an individual Program