Set Up For Wireless Modem System
This automated set up application will set up your Wireless Modem
System. For use with systems running Windows 95 and 98.
1. Prior to launching the software, make sure all connections are complete.
Then turn on both Base Unit and Extension Unit.
2. Make sure the LU (Link Up) lights on the Base Unit and Extension
Unit are lit.
3. Insert the 3.5" Set Up Disk (included) into the corresponding drive on
4. Click Start on the Windows menu bar.
Select Run. Type the drive letter for
your 3.5" floppy drive followed by
:/setup (for example a:/setup).
5. The WMJ900 installer software will run. Follow the on screen instructions.
Welcome, click Next
and proceed to the
Set Up For Wireless Modem System Cont.
Make sure everything
is connected and on,
then click Next.
Once Wireless Modem has
been found, click Next.