To prevent injury or fire, take the following precautions:
• To prevent fire caused by a short in the wiring, connect a fusible link or breaker nearby the battery's positive
• Mounting and wiring this product requires skills and experience. For safety's sake, leave the mounting and wiring
work to professionals.
To prevent damage to the machine, take the following precautions:
• Do not install the unit in a spot exposed to direct sunlight or excessive heat or humidity. Also avoid places with too
much dust or the possibility of water splashing.
• Do not set the unit in hot places such as on the dashboard.
• Do not install near the dashboard, rear tray, or air bag safety parts.
• Install the unit in the place where it will not prevent you from driving your vehicle properly.
• After the unit is installed, check whether the brake lamps, blinkers, wipers, etc. on the car are working properly.
• If you experience problems during installation, consult your Kenwood dealer.
Information on Disposal of Old Electrical and
Electronic Equipment (applicable for EU countries
that have adopted separate waste collection systems)
Products with the symbol (crossed-out wheeled bin)
cannot be disposed as household waste.
Old electrical and electronic equipment should be
recycled at a facility capable of handling these items
and their waste byproducts. Contact your local authority
for details in locating a recycle facility nearest to you.
Proper recycling and waste disposal will help conserve
resources whilst preventing detrimental effects on our
health and the environment.
USB Extension Cables
© B64-3462-00/00 (WW)
LA DICHIARAZIONE DI CONFORMITA' "CE"
DI QUESTO PRODOTTO E' DEPOSITATA
KENWOOD ELECTRONICS EUROPE B.V.
1422 AC UITHOORN