AIR OPERATED CONTROL FOR SPAS
Suitable for Pool Equipment Control and for Direct Connection of Underwater Lights
BUTTON #1: PUMP AND BLOWER - SEQUENTIAL
1 H.P. - 120V., 2 H.P. - 240 V. EACH CIRCUIT
BUTTON #2: AUX. CIRCUIT - DOUBLE POLE SINGLE THROW
1.5 H.P. - 120V., 3 H.P. - 240V., 10 AMP. TUNGSTEN - 120V.
...do not permit small children to operate the control or use the Pool/Spa unless they are closely supervised at all times.
...test GROUND FAULT protection regularly. If it fails to reset, DO NOT USE THE POOL or SPA! Contact a qualified service
...always disconnect electricity before servicing this Control or the equipment connected to it. THIS CONTROL IS NOT TO BE
USED AS A POWER DISCONNECT.
When installing and operating this Product and other associated equipment, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
1. This Control must be installed by a qualified person, according to National and Local Electrical Codes.
2. Install this Control not less than 5 feet (3 meters in Canada) from inside edge of pool. USE COPPER CONDUCTORS ONLY.
3. Do not exceed the maximum ratings of individual components, wiring devices, and current carrying capacity of conductors.
4. For Control grounding, bonding, installing and the wiring of underwater lights, refer to Article 680 of the National Electrical Code or Article
68 of the Canadian Electrical Code.
5. The Control should not operate any equipment which would cause bodily injury or property damage should it be activated
This Air Switch is designed to control three separate
pieces of equipment with two air buttons. It can control
safely, without electricity at the spa side, for example, a
pump (120V. or 240V., single or two speed) blower and
an auxiliary equipment. Each time pressure is applied to
air button #1 the pump and/or blower will operate in the
sequence shown below. In addition, the timer will
automatically turn the pump ON/OFF (low speed if two
speed pump) for daily filtration.
To heat the spa water on a pre-selected time schedule, set
the thermostat to the desired temperature and set the
Button #2 is provided to operate an additional auxiliary
equipment for example, a jet or booster pump, lights or a
Sequence 1 (Home Position)
DANGER! To Reduce the Risk of Injury:
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ, FOLLOW AND SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL