3.1 Cabinet Light
The cabinet interior light is fitted with a 5 Watt fluorescent lamp. To
replace the lamp:
1. Disconnect the cabinet from the mains power supply.
2. Remove the light cover by carefully bending out the side clips.
3. Pull the fluorescent lamp out of the lamp holder.
4. Replace with a maximum 5 Watt fluorescent lamp.
5. Carefully align the side clips on the light cover and fit back into
6. Reconnect the cabinet to the mains power supply.
Figure 3: Replacing the Fluorescent Lamp
Single Door Vertical Cooler